Cadient is a Cognizant Interactive Agency, part of an advertising network that transforms the way our clients work in the digital age. We are headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania and have locations in Philadelphia, Santa Monica, London, and Madrid.
Our culture is defined by outgoing, collaborative innovators who truly enjoy the people they work with and the projects they bring to life. Together we create experiences, empower communities, and deliver results for clients in the life sciences and beyond. In our search for people who love what they do, we consistently choose those who opt for community over ego and who know a great career opportunity when they see one. Come join us.
Cadient is seeking an enthusiastic digital and print designer of digital and print materials who thrives in a creative, collaborative atmosphere. The Interactive Designer will be able to seamlessly convert ideas into images, concepts and layouts. The position requires an understanding of marketing campaigns and how to evolve them. The position requires the knowledge and flexibility to design for a variety of marketing campaigns. Must have a solid work ethic, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and adapt as needed. The designer should stay current on trends, techniques, and technologies that drive cutting-edge creative—especially in healthcare. Ideal candidates look forward to working full time at Cadient headquarters in Malvern, Pa.
· Moderate level of accomplishment in composition, typography, drawing, photography, and color theory. Create styles, concepts, and branding for digital and print materials
· Knowledge of branding, animation, and standard website production
· Ability to visually and verbally articulate ideas
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Good team player with ability to collaborate across departments
· Self-starter, with ability to work on multiple projects while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
· Have a broad understanding of typography, photography, and color theory
· Work with agency partners to create campaign assets for production and development
· Establish relationships across departments to ensure scope and creative efforts are consistent with our client objectives, branding, and technical specifications
· Adhere to internal processes, budgets and timelines for each project
· Apply branding, typography, photography, color and other elements appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs
· Help lead projects from concept through completion with assistance from Art Directors and Art Supervisors
· Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
Minimum Education and Experience
• BFA/BS/BA Graphic Design, Marketing, or closely related field
• 2 years' experience in interactive or graphic design
• Must be Experienced with a wide range of design applications, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Working knowledge of responsive design principles
• User experience design or HTML5/CSS front-end development a plus
Cadient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Creative Design-Websites&AppsPL1Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 20 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website