Thanks for your interest in working at Cognizant. Below you will find the description for this job opportunity.TIBCO Consultant Requirements:
- Trained in TIBCO MDM and TIBCO suit of Products
- Hands on experience on TIBCO MDMs
- Expertise in the installations, upgrades, environment, maintenance and issue debugging activities
- Knowledge of database concepts and Oracle
- Debugging skills
- Good communication skills
- Advanced English Level is a must
- Support in Production and lower environments
- Incident management, service request management, problem management and change requests
- Work on L2 and L3 tasks
- Should be ready to login in weekend only on need basis
- Ensure delivery without any issues, coordinate with onsite and track all issues to resolution
The following is automatically system-generated information about the position. Please consider the above mentioned
Service Delivery Manager
Education:Science / Engineering Graduate
Requirement Gathering & Analysis:
- Provide inputs and jointly works with the customer SME for transition planning and estimation in terms analyzing the technical complexity of the portfolio.
- Provide support in validating technical requirements for all enhancements.
- Study the application's resource utilization and performance under varying load conditions to understand threshold levels and develop remedial measures for system failures where possible.
- Resolve complex technical incidents and problems.
- Proactively analyze, optimize and improve the maintainability of applications through code modularity and reduced complexity.
- Assist in Performance benchmarking of applications.
- Responsible for conducting technology diagnostic assessment and identify risks in terms of orphaned technology in the engagement.
- Responsible for providing and validating technical design for enhancements.
- Determine whether existing architecture will support the organization‘s business requirements & plan.
- Eliminate bottle necks in applications through system/configuration changes.
- Identify components that can be tuned for improving performance.
- Drive the SME development program to assess and develop technology experts.
- Create a career road map for Application SME to become technology experts and track the progress periodically.
- Participate and provide inputs in coming with a roadmap for technology transformation for the customer.
- Assist in creating the technical solution for Business development related activities.
- Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
Must Have Skills
- TIBCO MDM
- TIBCO EMS
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 30 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Apply on company website