Institutional Trust Administrator I
The Institutional Trust Administrator role will oversee the administration of all assigned client relationships including the delivery of high-quality products/services within established guidelines, obtaining complete and accurate account documentation and ensuring profitability of all assigned relationships through the account set up and billing process.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers, Product Management, Middle Office and other internal colleagues to ensure accounts are properly administered in accordance with all policies and procedures. Resolve all documented account exceptions within the policy deadlines.
- Resolve client issues and create specialized reporting requirements for assigned book of business, escalate to Alternate Group Manger as needed.
- Assist team in achieving departmental retention goals.
- Ensure that fees for all assigned client relationships are billed accurately and collected in a timely manner to assist in meeting departmental revenue objectives.
- Monitor the applicable databases to ensure directives are entered and updated appropriately.
- Understand and adhere to all department policies/procedures and regulatory issues and requirements to minimize Bank and client risks.
- Participate/lead special projects or team assignments to improve efficiencies, achieve greater quality standards and enhance service levels within the department and throughout the Bank.
- Effectively manage client base to provide excellent references.
- Work with product management team in preparing RFP responses, sales presentations and new product development.
- Identify and cross-sell products and services to existing book of business.
- Partner with Relationship Managers and Business Development Officers bringing in new business to achieve position sales goals.
Apply on company website