Mortgage Warehouse Document Custodian
The Mortgage Warehouse Document Custodian is responsible for the file and safekeeping of mortgage documents and investor shipping functions for the Bank's Mortgage Warehouse customers.
- File original collateral documents.
- Prepare collateral packages for investor shipping.
- Endorse original notes to Investors.
- Perform Quality Review on outgoing shipping packages.
- Validate and archive collateral documents.
- Ensure outgoing shipments adhere to Lender and Investor guidelines.
- Maintain Mortgage Warehouse vaults to meet compliance and audit standards.
- Ensures compliance with established service objectives in accordance with procedures, corporate policies, legal guidelines, credit and lending policies, and applicable Federal and State Laws.
- Support Mortgage Warehouse Services audits/exams by providing requested information per agreed upon timeframes and ensure all requested responses for all exceptions or issues are completed within the requested time frame.
- Process original note deposits on Mortgage Warehouse loan system.
- Perform collateral review of original collateral documents to ensure adherence to Credit Agreement.
Apply on company website