Responsible for the go-to-market strategy for select Treasury Management products. This covers all aspects of go-to-market, including the launch of new products and product enhancements, market intelligence, product marketing, product communications (internal/external), product knowledge/sales enablement, and product analytics. These activities are aimed at improving customer experience, increasing product visibility, deepening product knowledge and expanding market intelligence in order to increase sales opportunities and achieve a competitive advantage. Position Competencies
Successful incumbents possess interpersonal savvy, drive for results, strong organization and analytical skills, and strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Position Responsibilities:
- New Products/Product Enhancements. Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy to bring new products and product enhancements to market. This includes market analysis, market selection, market segmentation and selection, and launch plans incorporating the required components (e.g., sales and marketing plan, communication plan, training plan, support model, measurement and feedback plan, and product risk management).
- Market Intelligence. Define and execute market research programs and gather information readily available online and through research firms to expand our intelligence on customers/prospects (e.g., needs and satisfaction), competitor offerings and industry trends. Gather and analyze information to support business decisions and identify product gaps. Communicate relevant information to the Treasury Management teams.
- Product Marketing. Define and execute internal and external product marketing strategies and tactics to increase the visibility and awareness of the products offered among customers/prospects and loan groups/banking centers. Includes packaging products with the required branding, and marketing materials and tools (e.g., product overviews, product videos, website content, success stories, product demos, sales presentation decks, user guides, etc.).
- Product Communications. Manage the internal and customer communications for product enhancements, new products and other product-related updates. Includes developing customer lists. Partner with Product Management Communications Lead for customer communications.
- Product Knowledge/Sales Enablement. Develop enhanced product information and product courses for Comerica University to deepen product knowledge organization-wide. Support the Treasury Management Sales, Implementation and Service teams with product inquiries, RFPs and sales calls.
- Product Analytics. Develop expanded product analytics/reporting and conduct a variety of analysis (e.g., revenue and volume trends, product penetration rates, product cross-sell, business mix, segment analysis) to proactively identify opportunities and issues, and execute appropriate action plans.
- Leadership. Lead cross-functional teams for key initiatives to ensure successful and timely completion. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional associations.
Apply on company website