HR Retirement Benefit Specialist The Retirement Benefit Specialist role will manage the processes and administration of retirement and pension benefit programs and vendors. This role will assist with retirement communications internally and with retirement vendors. The role will work with employees on pension quotes and maintains high level analysis of spend for retirement programs. It will ensure compliance with all legal requirements of retirement benefit programs.
Successful incumbents possess multi-tasking with strong analytical skills and attention to detail, being process oriented and reliable, must be self-driven while being able to collaborate with other HR members to ensure vital processes are accomplished in a timely and expected manner.
- Administer retirement benefit plans.
- Management of retirement vendors.
- Maintain retirement expense oversight.
- Liaison between pension participant and pension administrator.
- Assist with communications relating to retirement and other benefits.
- Manage analytical benefit projects as assigned.
- Day-to-day administration of retirement plans.
- Coordinate administration with Payroll Team, Payroll Vendor, and retirement providers to ensure completeness and accuracy of plan administration.
Apply on company website