Vice President, Wealth Planning Stategist Sr.
The Wealth Planner is responsible for growth, development and communication of financial planning strategies to Business Owners and leadership, and for keeping abreast of national tax and estate laws for Wealth Management.
Successful incumbents possess a strong background working with Business Owners; they have interpersonal savvy, command skills, strategic agility, business acumen, and a drive for results; they have the ability to direct others, to deal effectively with ambiguity, to remain committed to high ethical values, and to demonstrate innovative and effective skills as communicators.
- Expand Wealth Management business nationally by providing strategies and solutions through sophisticated Wealth Planning analysis to the Business Owners.
- Serve as a professional Wealth Planning subject-matter expert to the client and the clients' advisors.
- Develop cutting edge financial and estate strategies and create means to communicate them to clients.
- Manage the client engagement by keeping the client on track and bringing the engagement to a successful close in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate leadership in Wealth Planning as well as Wealth Management.
- Work closely with dedicated Wealth Advisors and Financial Consultants to turn planning recommendations into new business.
- Assist clients with implementation of planning recommendations.
- Remain abreast of ever-changing tax and estate laws.
Apply on company website