Sr Sailpoint Engineer
The Sr. Sailpoint IdentityIQ Engineer role will provide engineering support for complex system management activities related to system software, hardware, performance, problem determination or resource management requiring communication and coordination with vendors, technicians, clients, and management. Specifically, this role will be a subject matter expert on the Enterprise Cybersecurity – Identity Management (IDM) team responsible for build-out and maturing of the Sailpoint IdentityIQ / IDM strategy. The role will also provide technical input to management decision making in the areas of software, hardware, and performance. This role may include defining networking requirements; performing detailed analysis of various projects and requests; developing designs for projects that have medium to high complexity; formulating procedures; monitoring key performance indicators; and implementing advanced business solutions. It may also integrate systems or operate in a DevOps model depending on the maturity of the organization and/or product. Sailpoint IdentityIQ experience is preferred. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and experience in build-out / mature Sailpoint IdentityIQ / IDM environment. Integrate applications to Sailpoint IdentityIQ by way of custom connectors and plugins. Workflow automation for account life cycle and reporting, Provide support to Sailpoint IdentityIQ / IDM managed applications (onboarding or management of access).
Design & Methodology
- Work closely with business units, application teams, infrastructure areas and vendors to identity, review and evaluate the solution requirements.
- Investigate and propose strategic fits for virtualization, consolidation and rationalization solution opportunities within the infrastructure or business. Propose changes to the technical design solutions as applicable.
- Evaluate and align strategic fit solutions across platforms and solutions specific to system hardware and software technologies.
- Understand, participate, review and influence long term capacity planning and technology investments.
- Provide client consulting and planning guidance as applicable for moderate to complex projects
- Provide consultation and works closely with other functional infrastructure areas/departments on multiple initiatives to meet common organizational/business goals and objectives.
- Participate in and provides consulting to project teams on architectural, design development, integration opportunities, planning of complex systems.
Planning & Organizing
- Map requirements into standard services solution, identity opportunities for integrating to existing or reuse technology and provide cost effective solutions for moderate to large highly complex project/programs/initiatives.
- Review, identify and manage requirements for moderate to complex solutions and do a cost value, feasibility and risk analysis.
- Review, participate, develop and update architectural standards, guiding principles, rationales and strategies.
- Evaluate, review and approve highly complex design solutions for business and Infrastructure project or programs or initiatives.
- Keep management informed of status of on activities through accurate, timely, and appropriate reporting.
- Actively participate in committees representing the department and/or planning unit.
Apply on company website