Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) RN Emergency Svcs and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.Benefits
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our RN Emergency Svcs opening and continue to learn!
What you will do in this role:
You will manage efficient flow of patients including triage, screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions.
You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
You will maintain and review patients records including posting tests and examination results.
You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
American Heart Association ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
American Heart Association PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and/or ENPC (Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course) certifications required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
Current NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale) certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital is located in Sarasota County, FL. We were founded in 1967 and are a 150 bed hospital. Our patients receive resort-style treatment in our coastal location. We offer the best resources and opportunities. Our professional atmosphere is what youve been seeking. Join our colleagues and be part of the caring, integrity and professionalism. HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hosp... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website