The Senior Agent will serve as the subject matter expert on the team and department in the areas of business processes and procedures. They will support the Team Supervisor through mentoring existing team members as well as supporting new hire agents. They will become the primary resource for handling complex issues and resolving customer escalations from agents and business partners. Additional responsibilities include supporting daily tasks to help run the operation and participating in special projects .
Position is 2:30pm - 11pm Mon thru Fri and 12:30pm - 9pm on rotating weekend days, some holidays.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert within processes and procedures related to Central Pharmacy Services.
- First point of contact for Agent inquires and researching and resolving escalated customer calls.
- Develop/Mentor new employees.
- Quality monitoring
- Assist in building and maintaining a productive team.
- Responds to agent escalated customers call, resolves problems and issues.
- Completes routine functions critical to the successful operation of the business.
- Partners with other department to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Researches trending problems and issues working closely with supervisor to resolve.
- Assists in determining escalations and communication of program issues, and trends.
- Participate in special assignments and or projects.
- Assists with the improvement of performance through the mentoring of agents.
- 1+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a high-volume call center environment
- 1+ years of MS Office experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a high-volume call
- 2+ years of MS Office experience
- Previous experience in Central Pharmacy Services as a Customer Service Representative.
- Strong knowledge base of Central Pharmacy Services policies and procedures.
- Extensive background in customer service with a strong customer focus and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Problem diagnosis and solution development skills.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and efficiently.
- A proven record of success in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational,analytical and communication written and verbal skills, technical and nontechnical.
- Ability to interact across all levels of management.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required. Bachelor's degrees preferred
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website