As a Retail Financial Reporting Analyst, you will assist in the reporting of capital projects and programs from a budget, forecast, and reporting aspect to support the Construction and Properties department.
You will provide guidance and aid to multiple business segments including Retail, PBM Facilities, and Coram. This position will also participate in cross-functional capital projects with internal CVS departments.
Your primary responsibilities include annual capital budgeting, monthly forecasting, department reporting of actuals, and maintaining and enhancing, where necessary, the department's financial database tools. Additional duties include business analytics and ad-hoc analysis.
- Work with Retail, PBM Facilities & Coram management and external groups to develop the department's annual budget plan, tied to corporate initiatives and support of the existing store base and business initiatives
- Assist in ad-hoc analysis - including monthly, quarterly and annual reporting; Special projects; prepare financial documentation required to account for all expense and capital costs associated with various projects (planned and unplanned)
- Assist in the preparation of ROIC and cash flow analysis related to department programs, initiatives and capital projects; Post-mortem audits on in-service capital programs as required;
- Assist in the development of quarterly capital accruals
- Support multiple department managers with accrual, forecast and budget requirements
- Various business analytics as needed
- Prepare annual development and training sessions for capex requirements for the department as well as provide on-board capital training for new department associates when required
- Review and approve department capex retail store invoices utilizing Service Channel and retail corporate invoices and tracking
- Capital review and audit completion
- 3+ years experience in corporate budgeting or similar financial reporting field
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Hyperion Planning and Smartview/Essbase
- Experience with S4/HANA Financial platform
- Bachelors Degree, with a concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website