As a FP&A Analyst, Senior,
• Management 1 FP&A Associate along with oversight of all others (4 associates) that have association of the Carefree financials
• Creating and Maintaining budget; Revenue, Expense & SG&A for all business units
• Manage processes that control/monitor of key drivers to achieve business goals
• Creation & improvement of revenue recording processes, ASC 606, CPA designation required
• Responsible for supervising and developing models for financial forecasting and reporting functions
• Ensure financials are reported accurately on a monthly basis
• Implementation and Oversight of financial records in Hyperion
• Setup and maintain QuickBooks accounting software.
• Prepare and maintain accounts payables and vendor ledgers including bills, bill payments and vendor credits.
• Prepare payments to vendors approved by management and distribute disbursements per mgmt instructions.
• Prepare and transmit Posipay report for check disbursements.
• Maintain check register including deposits checks and other disbursements, voided checks and preparing bank reconciliations.
• Respond to CVS management and broker inquires.
• Prepare and maintain W-9 Tax Forms and prepare year end 1099-Misc Forms and distribution.
• Prepare monthly reconciliation of cash disbursements to vendor bills and credits.
5 years or more of accounting experience
8 years or more of accounting experience
Bachelor Degree and CPA required; preferably in Finance or Accounting.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website