Do you want to make a large impact in your next role?! Join CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company, as the Senior Advisor of Growth Strategy, which supports development and execution of the Growth Strategy for the Trade Strategy team. Here, you will be responsible for supporting the Growth Strategy Director to articulate the vision and strategy for Trade organization, develop business cases, and execute new initiatives.
To innovate and achieve the growth targets the enterprise has set, the Growth Strategy Senior Advisor will stay ahead of relevant trends in healthcare, conducting research and analyses to support recommendations on where CVS is best positioned to win; support business case development for top ideas; and coordinate the effort to incubate and launch big bets. You will be expected to be analytical and creative, be able to draw insights from disparate sources of data and build innovative business ideas from them, and comfortable in ambiguous and novel situations.
- Support development and execution of Trade growth strategy: Develop deep understanding within PBM/Trade to ‘see around corners' as to where the market will be heading, consolidating insights and developing products to achieve market advantages. Assist Executive Advisor, Growth Strategy with analyzing the portfolio and prioritization among growth opportunities
- Create business cases for new initiatives: Design, construct, and execute analyses to meet business case requirements using data that will often be self-sourced through observations, tests, interviews, and custom data pulls.
- Manage new growth opportunities: Manage the execution of novel programs to promote new business growth. Engage cross-functionally across the organization to design solutions, develop test and implementation plans, drive results, and resolve issues encountered by the team
- Produce thought leadership per executive requests: Research, draw relevant insights, and prepare responses (white papers, etc.) for senior enterprise stakeholders on inquiries relevant to trade strategy. Prepare material and presentations for the business in a way that adds value and is easily understood by others who may not have the same background or expertise.
To be successful, you will utilize your excellent problem solving, analytical, oral and written communication, and presentation skills, as well as your experience managing multiple projects and priorities at once. Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is needed. Your ability to develop analyses and presentations to successfully recommend strategy or change initiatives and ability to generate new ideas and new potential deals will be key.
Join the company helping people on their path to better health! Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
- 5 years of healthcare industry experience, including experience in strategy or corporate development, or equivalent management consulting experience.
- Experience building effective presentations for both cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- 2 years of experience in managed care which may include PBM, Pharma, market access, account management, specialty pharmacy, or health plan experience.
- MBA or Management consulting experience
- Policy or digital/EHR experience a plus.
Bachelor's degree is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website