CVS Health is the nation's premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care.
This is a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills, and make a difference.
You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:
• Projects that contribute to the success of our business
• Community service initiatives
• Mentorship and networking opportunities
• Interaction with senior leaders
• The Information Technology Leadership Development Program (IT LDP) is a two-year program comprised of four rotational assignments to build high potential leadership and technical capabilities.
• Rotation Tracks have been developed to provide a path for LDP associates to follow as they progress from one rotation to the next. The paths are intended to ensure that LDP resources are exposed to different areas and functions. Tracks include Enterprise Architecture, Global Security and IT Delivery.
• LDP associates will participate in formal training to foster development of transferable skills. Building foundational leadership capabilities, increasing technical and functional skills.
• LDP associates will have opportunities to receive mentoring and coaching informally through a variety of sources
• Project Management
• Architecture Strategy & Research
• Cybersecurity & Risk Management
• Ongoing training aligned with leadership and technology competencies
• Team building events
• Community service initiatives
• Leadership on program committees
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
• Capability to think critically and handle ambiguity
• Proficiency with suite of Microsoft Products
• Have a willingness to relocate
• Possess strong analytical and problem resolution skills
• Be able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience
• Encourage teamwork and a positive environment to improve team effectiveness
• Be resourceful and can quickly and successfully adapt to change
• You should currently be pursuing an Bachelor's degree
• Major: Engineering Management, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or a similar Technology or Technology Management related degree
• Have a 3.3+ Major GPA
• Have an anticipated graduation date between December 2019 - June 2020
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website