Exciting opportunity for a Pharmacist to join our Specialty Mail Service Pharmacy located in Fairfield, NJ.
Specialty pharmacy is an exciting area for Pharmacists, especially at CVS Health! We are a Fortune 10 company
and are the one of the largest providers for specialty pharmacy therapy in the United States. If you are a Pharmacist, and enjoy helping people on their path to better health, this may be the role for you!
Should you join CVS Health, you will see right away how dedicated we are to providing our Pharmacists with the resources needed to deliver the highest quality patient care.
As a Pharmacist for our Specialty Mail Service Pharmacy, you will have the ability to provide exceptional customer service to patients and healthcare professionals while providing leadership and guidance to supporting staff. Our Pharmacists ensure the accurate delivery of pharmaceutical care services, which include drug therapy monitoring, patient education, drug information and chronic disease state management for our clinical programs.
We offer a competitive benefit package which includes, but is not limited to, Paid Time Off, paid holidays,
health/dental/vision insurance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, and a generous employee discount at all CVS stores.
Join CVS Health ... where "Health is Everything!"
• Current Pharmacist License in New Jersey in good standing, based on applicable state licensing requirements.
• Six months pharmacy experience
• Six months work experience with Windows-based applications like Windows, Microsoft Office, internet navigation, and email applications
• Computer keyboarding skills and aptitude
- Available Monday-Friday 1:00pm-9:30pm
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• Licenses in other states desirable
• Prefer Healthcare work experience and familiarity with benefits, insurance, prescriptions
• Bachelor's / Pharm D degree in Pharmacy
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website