The Pharmacy Process Innovation Advisor, is an exciting opportunity for you to become a vital contributor to a team focused on translating identified opportunities to improve financial outcomes, customer service and efficiency into new programs, tools and processes. With 9,500+ retail pharmacies across the country, CVS Health offers you the chance to develop innovative solutions that will impact more than 60 million patients every year.
This role will challenge you to support sustainable and effective programs that focus on keeping medications affordable for our customers while balancing processes that are easy for pharmacy colleagues to execute, and ultimately achieving favorable financial performance at a corporate level. Key areas the candidate will influence include understanding customer preferences associated with communications and delivery methods as well as developing ways to measure customer, colleague and company impact of the new programs and tools.
You will work closely with many groups to drive engagement around these processes and add new value, including IT, store teams, field leadership, and internal leadership. This role also has an outstanding opportunity to engage with teams across the entire CVS Health enterprise including PBM mail operations, inventory, and digital operations.
Your key job responsibilities will be:
• Engage with cross-functional groups in the development of new processes that will be implemented for thousands of colleagues in our retail pharmacies
• Build detailed business cases that determine the value and risks associated with new processes and refinement of current processes
• Develop and monitor key success criteria to measure process execution, customer service and financial performance
• Structure effective pilots including identifying pilot locations, developing measurement criteria, establishing and tracking to achievements, and interpreting findings
• Prepare professional materials and presentations that are concise and easily understood
• Act as a business lead for projects requiring IT changes and organizational change management
• 3+ year of experience in operations, process improvement, healthcare OR 2+ years of experience with MBA OR 2+ years of consulting experience
• Experience in developing strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analysis and/or measure success
• Experience conducting analytics using Oracle SQL, Teradata SQL, and/or Tableau
• Excellent communication skills and presentation skills, with strong ability to influence partners
• Shown ability to lead project work, including meeting achievements, crafting strategy, setting expectations, and delivering high quality products
• Demonstrated leadership proficiencies such as teamwork, creative problem solving, flexibility, and willingness to challenge the status quo
• Excellent relationship management, strong team building, and the ability to work across business units and functions within complex organization
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website