Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Sr Rep Pharmacy Specialty Mail will provide a high level of customer service in resolving inbound escalations while maintaining team set productivity goals. May also include:
• Collaboration with all departments of CVS Specialty Pharmacy, Retail, and PBM operations to assist with the resolution of escalated customer service issues
• Creation of clear and concise documentation of escalated issues in the customers account and the Escalation tracker
• Routing of escalated issues in a timely manner to the appropriate functional groups
• Acting as inbound liaison for shipping companies to ensure delivery in a timely manner, including tracking and rerouting shipments
• Yearly completion of all compliance and integrity training set by CVS Health
2. Sr Rep Pharmacy Specialty Mail will handle all off phone functions related to inbound escalations up to and including:
• Research and resolution of patient dispensing disputes received via inbound escalations. (i.e. quantity written vs quantity dispensed)
• Front End determination of medication returns related to inbound escalations to include preparation and processing of mailers
• Research and processing of recon form for determined courtesy payment adjustment within set threshold
• Collection and transfer to RPH on all Adverse Drug Event (ADE) information via inbound phone request
• Mentoring and providing education and guidance to PSRs by answering questions and instilling the proper policies and procedures to successfully service Specialty patients
3. Support Pharmacy Service Representative functions as business requires, including:
• Patient contact to include refill and new patient completion and processing of orders
• Identifying and forward colleague coaching opportunities, patient concerns, and trends to supervisors regarding processes/procedures
4. Provide crossover support to Specialty Escalations:
• Research and recommendation for bad debt review adjustments over set threshold
At least 6 months of internal experience within Specialty, supporting Core inbound phones.
Six months of meeting to exceeding metrics, including attendance.
Preferred progressive experience within Specialty, either as SME on the team or in training; or has moved up to either a PSR II, III.
High School Diploma or equivalent
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website