DEA's California Surveying and Geomatics team is looking for a Market Leader to lead our growth in the Greater Los Angeles Region. The Market Leader is the primary champion of market growth, monitors regional net fees, and is responsible for business development spending in the market. This position also has a role as a Client Team Leader and supervises and supports the other Client Team Leaders in their market. This position can be located in Santa Clarita, Ontario, Tustin, Los Angeles, or San Diego, CA.
- Responsible for developing market strategy with the Client Team Leaders in their market.
- Determines the strategic allocation of resources, is responsible for visibility/brand within the market and new market and client growth, and assesses market technology trends.
- Performs regional sales forecasting and works with Client Team Leaders to coordinate long-term net fee forecasts.
- Serve as the principal-in-charge/project manager when appropriate.
- Support Client Team Leaders, including meeting with clients when a more senior presence is needed.
- Support and coach Client Team Leaders and build client teams, and is responsible for the performance management of the client team leaders.
- Engage in recruiting and retention efforts to ensure DEA hires the best possible talent and supports processes that encourage staff longevity.
- Responsible for regional sales results and managing business development costs in their market.
- Licensed Professional Land Surveyor in California
- Successful track record of winning projects in the Greater Los Angeles area
- Project experience with California Department of Transportation (CALTRANS) or other local agencies such as LA Metro, local cities and counties.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/Holiday Pay
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Flexible 9/80 (every other Friday off) work schedule
Survey Jobs with DEA:
Throughout history, land surveyors have played a significant role in the development of our world. Though fundamental principles have remained essentially the same over time, the technology employed continues to rapidly advance. DEA uses the latest tools while respecting historic doctrines such as following in the footsteps of the original surveyor. We foster a unique, collaborative work environment where specific expertise can be targeted for optimal client solutions.
Our day-to-day land surveying and geomatics activities are as varied in scope as in any career. DEA's team is staffed and fully equipped to provide land surveying services for construction staking and layout, geodetic and control surveys, topographic and quantity surveys, and boundary surveys. As value-added services, we offer in-house 3D high-definition laser scanning, both static and mobile, and hydrographic survey services.
Potential office locations include: Los Angeles, CA; Ontario, CA; San Diego, CA; Santa Clarita, CA; Tustin, CA..
Apply on company website