DEA is currently recruiting a full-time Project Coordinator to be part of our Roads and Highways group supporting our Project Management Organization while also supporting projects in Bridge and Structures and Water Resources business units. This position is located in our Bellevue, WA office. The Project Coordinator would be responsible for a variety of project-specific duties including general office tasks in a fast-paced professional engineering firm. Duties would include the following:
- Preparing project contracts, project set-ups, and subsequent change orders;
- Setting up new project folders and overseeing the maintenance of project files;
- Prepare subconsultant agreements and task orders;
- Preparing and reviewing project invoices and progress reports;
- Reviewing project subconsultant invoices;
- Coordinating and scheduling project meetings, and preparing meeting agendas and minutes;
- Corresponding with clients and subconsultants;
- Administering quality control processes for client deliverables including performing quality reviews of large and small documents such as reports, letters, memos, minutes, etc;
- Coordinating the production and distribution of deliverables to the client;
- Organizing and managing project budgets;
- Providing backup for other administrative staff.
- Minimum of two years of experience in office administrative and project management related duties.
- Experience administering project contracts and invoicing as well as general accounting practices such as Accounts payable/Accounts receivable (AP/AR).
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience multi-tasking and prioritizing competing requests.
- Experience coordinating and scheduling meetings for internal and external individuals.
- Customer service or quality control experience.
- Previous experience in the architectural/engineering/construction industry.
- Additional software skills in Access, PowerPoint, Windows Explorer, Adobe, or similar programs.
- Experience maintaining project schedules; desired scheduling experience using MS Project and/or Primavera P6.
- Experience assembling Plans Specifications and Engineering Estimate deliverables for clients.
- Experience with LAG Manual Agreements.
- Project management training or experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/Holiday Pay
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Flexible 9/80 (every other Friday off) work schedule
Transportation Jobs with DEA
The increasing complexities of modern transportation include growing demands, aging infrastructure, rising costs, funding challenges, and environmental concerns. Agencies and communities faced with improving their transportation systems must do more with less. From initial investigations through planning, concept development, final design, and construction, DEA responds with solutions that serve today's transportation needs while accommodating tomorrow's growth. Our Transportation Business Unit focuses on five markets; Bridges and Structures, Roads and Highways, Transit and Rail, Smart Mobility and Construction Engineering.
Apply on company website