At DePaul University, we are looking for candidates who want to join us in our mission to provide access to education for all. Successful candidates welcome ideas and perspectives from colleagues and students representing a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds, religious beliefs, and experiences. We seek collaborative, open-minded, and hard-working professionals to work in a real-world urban learning environment. Are you exceptional, yet modest and open to challenges? We seek achievers and leaders that want to bring their passion and skills to our well-respected community of approachable colleagues. Build your career with us.
THIS IS A 100% REMOTE POSITION. Under direct supervision, the Cloud Developer/Analyst - Associate will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP modules. Builds and develops application tables, panels, and reports. Codes individual modules and less complex functions. Responsible for software integration, external interface development, and technical documentation. Designs and develops some aspects of data conversion. Troubleshoots and resolves testing issues. Serves as a subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures. Also, applies functional knowledge to the design and customization of workflow systems that provide seamless integration to external applications.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for supporting multiple Oracle HCM and ERP Cloud modules - configurations, reports and interfaces, security, testing and user training. Create and maintain system/application documentation. Utilize knowledge of business processes/functions to research, troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Provide expertise on new application releases and new functionality in modules. Advise users on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems.
- Partner with HR, Payroll, and Finance to identify and implement new features and improvements. Configure Oracle Cloud to meet functional requirements and document application set-ups.
- Partner with Cloud admins for upgrades/patches for impacts to functionality.
- Improve knowledge in best practices and new technologies for use with functional area goals and objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Basic experience with Oracle Cloud HCM and/or ERP.
- Basic problem-solving and organizational skills are required.
- Experience translating user requirements of simple to medium complexity into efficient and effective technology solutions.
- Functional knowledge of customers' business processes is beneficial.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Field of study in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience recommended.
For consideration, please include a resume and cover letter.
- May require extended hours including weekends or evenings.
- Discretion and sensitivity to confidential information is required.
- Within a broad framework, assists the intermediate and senior developers with moderately complex solutions.
Required Background Check:
Employment at DePaul University is contingent on passing a background check. Only final candidates who are extended an offer of employment will undergo a background check.
Required COVID-19 Vaccination:
Employment at DePaul University is contingent upon receiving all recommended doses of the COVID-19 vaccine or having a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. To request a medical or religious exemption, please email email@example.com.
Upon accepting an offer of employment with the university, you will also be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Mandated Reporter Status at the time of hire. A mandated reporter is required to make a report to the Illinois DCFS Hotline whenever there is reasonable cause to believe that a child known to them in their professional or official capacity may be abused or neglected. For more information, please visit the following pages:
Illinois Department of Children & Family Services (DCFS)
Illinois Abused and Neglected Child Reporting Act
Title IX Contact Information
Federal Title IX policy requires that all colleges and universities make known the contact information for the person responsible for coordinating its efforts to comply with Title IX responsibilities. The Title IX Office is on the Lincoln Park campus on the 3rd floor of the Student Center, 2250 N. Sheffield Avenue. The Title IX Office can be reached at 312-362-8970 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DePaul University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
Apply on company website