Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day!® by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 16,500 stores in 46 states as of May 1, 2020. In addition to high-quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America's most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg's, General Mills, and PepsiCo. Learn more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate group training sessions (competent public speaking skills)
- Analytical skills sufficient to conduct research, determine relevance of information, and interpret meaning.
- Investigation, interview and interrogation skills (Wicklander & Zulawski or Reid Training required – CFI preferred).
- Financial analysis skills sufficient to interpret operating statements and other financial data.
- Basic computer proficiency with applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with exception based management software applications (end-user use).
Work Experience and/or Education
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Progressive experience in a retail loss prevention position(s).
- Retail operations experience preferred.
- Three + years of multi-store experience required.
Note: This position requires weekly travel in a company-provided vehicle with limited overnight stays; a current driver's license and acceptable driving history is required.
Compensation will consist of a competitive salary based on your experience, with bonus potential.
Our Benefits Package
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Company matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation
- Corporate casual dress
- Relocation Assistance
Apply on company website