DriveTime needs YOU, an Automotive Detail Associate:
What's under the hood:
DriveTime is the nation's largest used car retailer and finance company, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it's more exciting than it sounds). An innovative company who has rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about buying cars; breaking apart from the industry's status quo for more than 14 years.
To apply submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
That's Nice, But What's the Job?
In short, the Auto Detailer is responsible for making DriveTime vehicles look neat and clean both inside and out!
In long, our Detail Associates are responsible for:
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Detail vehicles – Wash and buff, minor paint touch-up, vacuum interior and clean any other additional surfaces.
- Perform inspections and keep complete, accurate records of the vehicle's condition.
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected for cosmetic standards.
- Identifying and completing repairs effectively the first time, to minimize re-work and delays in production.
- Work in ways that decrease possibility of injury to yourself or other team members in the shop due to spills or other preventable hazardous conditions.
- Working with Inspection Center Management to repair or reject inventory based on estimated cost of repairs and/or the overall quality of the vehicle.
So, What's in our Candidate Inspection?
- Top of the “Line” communicator. Ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Listeners…Not Hearers Seek to understand, do not hear to reply.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. Being “fashionably late” is great outside the job, but on the job you'll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid driver's license, and insurable DMV required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren't slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Sundays off. We're closed to give our employees valued time with family and friends.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- No customers. You do, what you do best – fix cars and work as a team.
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within with over 1,000 employees promoted last year.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website