DriveTime needs YOU, an Automotive leader:
What's under the hood:
DriveTime is the nation's largest used car retailer and finance company, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it's more exciting than it sounds). An innovative company who has rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about buying cars; breaking apart from the industry's status quo for more than 14 years. All the way from purchasing vehicles, inspecting and selling; to financing, servicing and warranties – when it comes to owning a vehicle - we know what's up! As motivated as we are to take our customer on the path to ownership, we are just as focused on taking our employees on the path to owning their careers.
To apply submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
That's Nice, But What Does Leading the Line Mean?
In short…… Supervising and motivating a team of Automotive Technicians by reviewing their reconditioning repair work completed on inventory vehicles in preparation for delivery to dealerships.
The Details… In long
- Managing the movement of cars into and out of the Inspection Center safely for repairs, while meeting or exceeding set production and quality goals.
- Reviewing and approving identified mechanical and physical defects of incoming inventory
- Leading and training a team of Auto technicians to complete repairs effectively, minimizing re-checks and delays in production
- Work in ways to decrease possibility of injury to yourself or other team members in the shop due to spills or other preventable hazardous conditions
- Performing other related duties as assigned and conduct business within DriveTime policies and procedures
So, What's in our Candidate Inspection?
- Top of the “Line” communicator. Ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Master of managing. Effectively manage and work with all levels of employees and customers.
- Takes a hold of the wheel. You'll need to take the initiative and be comfortable doing so.
- Quality decision maker. Good decisions are made based on knowledge. We'll need you to gather all the facts and take them all into consideration when making decisions.
- Listeners…Not Hearers Someone that seeks to understand, not hears to reply.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Trade school or ASE's are nice to have as well
- 2+ years managing a minimum of 15 employees or more (Supply chain management preferred)
- Must be 18 years of age with a minimum of 5 years' automotive repair experience.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren't slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Competitive pay. Salary ranges from $50k to $55k per year.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Sundays off. We value work/life balance
- Additional benefits 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within with over 1,000 employees promoted last year.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website