Assistant Managers support General Managers in their efforts to develop a team of dedicated people delivering great guest experiences and profitable top line sales. They assist in the development of Shift Leaders and crew and fulfill accountabilities assigned by the General Manager.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Assistant Manager for a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests' day by serving them with a great product, a smile, and heck, maybe even a joke or two. Everyone on our team, from our franchisee to our manager to our crew member, works together and takes pride in doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and work with a winning team, then join our dynamic, award winning franchise!
- Promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee concerns and communicating effectively.
- Assist in the recruitment, selection, and training of Crew Members and Shift Leaders as directed by the General Manager.
- Support development of team members through effective cross training, deployment, and delegation of responsibilities.
- Hold team members accountable for their behavior and performance, addressing concerns promptly.
- Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest service.
- Ensure Brand standards and systems are executed.
- Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash.
- Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness.
- Work with General Manager to assess restaurant, develop action plans to target opportunities, and implement plans designed to achieve goals.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Able to clearly express oneself verbally and in writing (English)
- Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results – set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
- Building Effective Teams – get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Conflict Management – use interpersonal skills to confront tough issues and resolve disagreements constructively.
- Completive Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Meals
- Medical and Dental Insurance with Company contribution (full time employees)
- AFLAC Accident, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance Available
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of either Dunkin' Donuts or Baskin-Robbins, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
Apply on company website