DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center is looking for a Nuclear Medicine Technologist to join our team!
Nuclear Medicine Technologist- Full Time
Performs and demonstrates proficiency in a variety of routine to moderately complex Nuclear Medicine procedures at a technical level for diagnostic, therapeutic, and pre-operative purposes.
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) includes a full-service hospital with 318 patient beds. It serves as the region's healthcare hub, serving southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park and parts of Montana. EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (of only two in Idaho), and the only Burn Center in the state of Idaho. Our ER is the most experienced in the region. The hospital's other specialty services include the region's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit capable of caring for babies born as early as 22 weeks gestation; the region's only Pediatric Intensive Unit, the largest heart program in the region, a Behavioral Health Center which is a 74-bed Joint Commission accredited psychiatric hospital and the region's only Primary Stroke Center.
EIRMC is part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and EIRMC are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
Recruiter: Questions feel free to reach out to Tiffany Orton, Recruiter email@example.com or via text/telephone 385.237.8482 (mobile)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Registered with American Registry for Radiologic Technologists
- Certification in Nuclear Medicine
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS)
- Completion of a 2-4 yr training program from a recognized school of Radiologic Sciences.
- One year experience as Radiologic Technologist or previous Nuclear Medicine experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, people skills, and empathy.
- Flexible and self-motivated
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website