SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Physical Therapist Assistant - PRN
Pediatric Therapy & Acute Rehab
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Physical Therapist Assistant.
Questions? Contact Karen Nay, recruiter at Karen.Nay@hcahealthcare.com or call/text at (385) 237-7440.
As a Physical Therapist Assistant at our facility you will be joining a team that is dedicated to serving others in need and making everyday decisions based on compassion. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community! In this role, under the direction of a licensed Physical Therapist:
- You will be responsible for assisting Physical Therapists in administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician.
- You will work with Physical Therapists to understand current treatment philosophy and procedures for a wide variety of injuries, diseases and disabilities.
- You will assist patients in reaching their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
- You will deliver appropriate care to a variety of patient populations including pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric and ensure excellent care is given to all patients.
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) includes a full-service hospital with 318 patient beds. It serves as the region's healthcare hub, serving Southeast Idaho, Western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park and parts of Montana. EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (of only two in Idaho), and the only Burn Center in the state of Idaho. Our ER is the most experienced in the region. The hospital's other specialty services include the region's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit capable of caring for babies born as early as 22 weeks gestation; the region's only Pediatric Intensive Unit, the largest heart program in the region, a Behavioral Health Center which is a74-bed Joint Commission accredited psychiatric hospital and the region's only Primary Stroke Center.
EIRMC is part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and EIRMC are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant educational program.
- Certified by APTA as a Physical Therapy Assistant and hold a current Idaho State license.
- Must have and maintain a current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) Certification.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website