At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
You take pride in your ability to help people, in any environment, and that perfectly aligns with our culture. Our Client Care Coordinator are truly valued, and essential, in providing the best care to each patient, every day. At Elara Caring, all our team members play an integral role in shaping the future of healthcare. Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our mission every day through your true calling: supporting an amazing team of compassionate and dedicated healthcare providers.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide, with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the lives of our patients and their families. This means you have countless ways to make a difference in your role as Client Care Coordinator by helping your team to reach their full potential.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need Client Care Coordinator with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, working with elite team of healthcare professionals
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
What is Required?
- High school diploma or GED
- 5 years of experience in customer service, administrative and supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive problem solver, detail oriented, and able to work independently
You will report to the Client Care Manager.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply on company website