At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide, with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the lives of our patients and their families.
This means you have countless ways to make a difference in your role as Private Duty Nurse by providing quality care.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need clinicians with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
As a Private Duty Nurse, you'll contribute to our success in the following ways:
- Responsible for providing quality, comprehensive nursing care in client's home under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Participate in the development of the plan of care along with other Interdisciplinary team members and report to the Field Nursing Supervisors.
- Provide health education to patient and or caregiver.
- Responsible for accepting and entering verbal and written orders from physicians as required; obtain co-signature of RN Case Manager on all orders.
- Follows up with physician, client, family members, staff, and RN on client problems and concerns. Maintains communication with physician including report of client condition change.
- Completes accurate and timely documentation of care provided.
What is Required?
- Must have an active nurse license in the state of Connecticut or compact license.
- Minimum 6 months LPN/RN Pediatric experience
- LVN/RN Home Health experience preferred
- Reliable transportation to preform job duties
- Dedication to quality patient care
You will report to the Clinical Team Manager.
If interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to apply via text, please text ECJOBS to 25000 and ask for job number JR-62307.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply on company website