At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
You find helping people rewarding, and we can offer you fulfilling work as you learn the fundamentals of home care. With Elara Caring, Special Care Attendant provide valuable services to our patients – a contribution that is remarkable in our industry. Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our mission every day through embracing your potential as a caregiver.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide, with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the lives of our patients and their families. This means you have countless ways to make a difference in your role as a Special Care Attendant by providing quality care.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need caregivers with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, providing services to our patients that allow them to live independently
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- COVID-19 Prepared
What is Required?
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience providing care to the elderly and/or disabled in the home or a health care setting
- Good communication, compassionate, dependable, organized, and flexible
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Reliable transportation to perform job tasks
You will report to the Client Care Coordinator or Field Supervisor.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply on company website