South Bend Emergency Physicians (SBEP) is expanding and is pleased to announce the availability of a new Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant opening within their well-established, democratic group in South Bend, Indiana! We are seeking experienced, Indiana licensed PAs to join our privately owned emergency medicine group. You will be a part of a team of experienced, highly trained providers focused on delivering the very best in patient care.
- Employed position with competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including generous retirement plan
- 60K annual visits at Memorial Hospital – Level II Trauma Center
- 14K annual visits at Beacon Granger Hospital – Suburban Acute-Care hospital
- 12-hour shifts at both locations
South Bend is a beautiful city on the St. Joseph River and is known being the home of the University of Notre Dame. The South Bend area is home to over twenty thousand students and five major college campuses. With things to do from white water rafting and having a drink at one of the local brewpubs to catching a game at the ballpark or seeing a Broadway show in downtown, you won't be bored living in South Bend.
We are in the process of accepting CVs and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your resume or this job click the "Apply" button or email your CV directly to ahaley@EMrecruits.com.
Apply on company website