Position Overview: Responsible for providing superior customer service to all clients, carriers and producers.
Critical Job Functions:
- Answer and respond promptly to client inquiries via phone, mail and e-mail, in professional and courteous manner, adhering to agency guidelines.
- Maintain proper file documentation including properly documenting all phone calls, correspondence, faxes and emails in Sagitta and Image Right.
- Prioritize workflow and follow standard procedures for processing applications, policy changes, renewals, endorsements, audits and cancellations.
- Accurately process policy changes on carrier websites or via email. Follow up with carriers to ensure all applications and any policy changes are processed in a timely manner.
- Assume ownership of customer concerns and feedback until a successful resolution is achieved.
- Review client exposures, loss experience and current coverage and provide proactive solutions, and recommend appropriate products and services.
- Remarket accounts according to agency guidelines. Consider the current program and if warranted, provide other options to the client.
- Assist with the solicitation of new accounts and retention of existing accounts. Looks for new sales opportunities by cross-selling.
- Comply with all internal procedures and practices while demonstrating the ability to meet service performance and quality standards.
- Work well within the team and contribute to the team effort by openly sharing insurance knowledge.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum five (5) year prior Commercial Insurance experience
- Strong customer service skills with an ability to assess insurance coverage needs
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills to resolve client issues
- Articulate, well organized and focused
- Goal oriented and highly motivated and resourceful to achieve results
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred - experience equivalent will be considered
- Broker's license is required
- Insurance designation preferred
Technology: Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant company proprietary databases
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted " Best Place to Work" in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy, Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs (Trips!).
EPIC embraces diversity in all its various forms—whether it be diversity of thought, background, race, religion, gender, skills or experience. We are committed to fostering a work community where every colleague feels welcomed, valued, respected and heard. It is our belief that diversity drives innovation and that creating an environment where every employee feels included and empowered, helps us to deliver the best outcome to our clients. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Apply on company website