EPIC RE has a great opportunity for an ambitious Reinsurance Principal to join our cohesive team. In this client facing role this individual will be servicing existing accounts, along with new business production and product development. Responsibilities will include managing all aspects of new business, renewals, and prospective business. Maintaining strong relationships with reinsurers and knowledge of reinsurer capabilities is critical to this role.
Responsible for client retention, responding to client concerns and maintaining strong relationships with clients. Also responsible for client retention, and renewals.
- Serve as lead broker on complex accounts.
- Attract and lead the on boarding of new accounts.
- Identify support staff for current needs and expansion.
- Expand role in Self Insurance Institute of America and SOA Health to increase personal, market and corporate visibility
Responsible for negotiations, client placements, data analysis, marketing materials for new reinsurance placements.
- Lead major account solicitation with team support.
- Lead the onboarding of major accounts to EPIC Re platform.
- Identify key prospects and on-board leadership role
- Collaborate with Healthcare P&C and EPIC Employee Benefits.
Responsible for working with clients and markets on new products / including MSSP ACOs, DCEs, SNPs in the government sector and MGUs and carriers in the commercial sector
- Investigate solutions and act as liaison for self-funded employer groups particularly in the rapidly expanding ASO market.
- Work on leverage of EPIC Benefits and captive strategy.
- Work to ensure our group's message on the web is refined and clear.
At EPIC RE you will have a chance to work closely with Senior Leadership to grow our business in the Reinsurance field.
- Frequent exposure to EPIC Re leadership and participation in P&L responsibilities
- Engage with EPIC Healthcare leadership group via periodic meetings.
- Liaise with EPIC national sales program
- Participate and contribute to Salesforce initiatives.
- Midwest or East Coast although we are flexible.
- Reinsurance Experience-strong understanding of reinsurance concepts and programs
- Ability to work with complex accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills able to establish and maintain good client and reinsurer relationships
- Ability to prioritize workload and stay organized
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong client management skills able to address issues quickly
- Desire to work as part of a team
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted " Best Place to Work" in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy, Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs (Trips!).
EPIC embraces diversity in all its various forms—whether it be diversity of thought, background, race, religion, gender, skills or experience. We are committed to fostering a work community where every colleague feels welcomed, valued, respected and heard. It is our belief that diversity drives innovation and that creating an environment where every employee feels included and empowered, helps us to deliver the best outcome to our clients. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Apply on company website