EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants (EPIC) is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for creatively and thoughtfully guiding and executing a content delivery and promotional roadmap that elevates the company to our various audiences. You are curious and enjoy diving into research of new trends in social media, marketing, advertising, and promotions to synthesize into actionable deliverables that bring about dynamic results.
You are both sales-minded and internally focused to create integrated solutions and ideas that support and increase the company's growth objectives and brand awareness.
You embrace innovation and developing solutions that meet the business needs of diverse internal stakeholders. You will be part of a motivated MarCom team and work collaboratively with marketing, design, content, sales engagement, and PR team members to execute on your responsibilities.Responsibilities
- Possess excellent knowledge of social media, marketing, advertising, and promotional trends. Be a constant learner who researches and identifies new ideas and opportunities to apply across all areas of our business
- Promote the company and elevate brand through creative marketing tactics and traditional marketing channels including, but not limited to: micromarketing, advertising, media and award recognition, digital, word-of-mouth
- Be an expert on all angles of the company's content to curate and implement integrated promotional strategies that set the company apart
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills to support creation of content, messaging and promotional avenues
- Use data, research, and insights to recommend and implement new ideas, trends, social media platforms, and content optimization
- Be inquisitive and resourceful to understand and work through complex situations and dynamics – and deliver on solutions that are strategic
- Act as a liaison between marketing and internal stakeholders. Be a brand ambassador to lead by example with innovative problem-solving, digital trends and collaboration
- Be curious and grasp the big picture objectives of the company to identify opportunities for alignment and innovation
- Develop clear promotional plans that include deliverables and timelines that support business objectives
- Be an advocate for change while keeping our company goals and brand standards omnipresent
- Location: flexible work options.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- 4-6 years' experience in the communications field required
- Familiar with B2B industry with insurance experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices and content standards across social networks, email marketing (MailChimp, Pardot), web & digital, and advertising platforms
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable working with project management tools (Wrike)
- Excellent verbal, writing and interpersonal skills
- Strong inclination for organization, adherence to process, attention to detail, editorial guidelines, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment to adhere to tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Operates with discretion and good judgement
- Accountability for technical accuracy, testing and performance of their own work
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted " Best Place to Work" in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy, Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs (Trips!).
EPIC embraces diversity in all its various forms—whether it be diversity of thought, background, race, religion, gender, skills or experience. We are committed to fostering a work community where every colleague feels welcomed, valued, respected and heard. It is our belief that diversity drives innovation and that creating an environment where every employee feels included and empowered, helps us to deliver the best outcome to our clients.
Apply on company website