- Join a long-term, low-turnover team of 3 Nephrologists, call will be 1:4
- Full scope of Nephrology practice
- Clinical Nephrology, hypertension and post-transplant care
- Hospital practice includes ICU and acute dialysis services as well as apheresis
- Dialysis population of around 250 patients with 2 units in Duluth (18 & 22 stations) and 7 satellite locations; includes home hemodialysis, CAPD and CCPD
- Physicians serve as Medical Director at the dialysis locations
- Inpatient care at SMDC Medical Center and St. Marys Medical Center, a combined 500 bed tertiary care hospital complex
- Nephrology is a consultative service, hospitalists are the admitting service
- Team Members include: Clinical Nurse Specialists, Nurse Practitioners, clinical assistants and patient service assistants
- Essentia Health East market includes almost 1,000 physicians and advance practice clinicians with all medical and surgical specialties represented
- Outreach consultative services at 10 regional clinic locations
- EPIC electronic medicals records in clinic and hospital
- Stretching out along Lake Superiors beautiful shoreline, the Duluth area offers a quality of life that is unmatched, with affordable housing, historic architecture, excellent school systems, thriving higher education and extensive access to parks and outdoor recreation.
- BC/BE Nephrology
- Duluth, MN
- 150 miles north of the north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Metro population: 125,000
- Regional service area: 460,000. Comprised of 20 clinics and 7 Hospitals
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PRACTICE SPECIFICS Join a long-term, low-turnover team of 3 Nephrologists, call will be 1:4 Full scope of ...
Apply on company website