- Engagement Specialist – PMA CoE (Job Description)
EZE Software is seeking an Engagement Specialist to join the Product Specialists (Accounting CoE) team based out of Hyderabad, India office within the Engagement function of Client Services group. The Engagement Specialist team acts as a SME to our clients who are among the top Hedge Funds, Institutional Wealth Managers and financial professionals around the world. The team serves as an important arm of onboarding new clients and supporting the existing clients. Engagement Specialist will take requests and solve them according to the internal/external stakeholder's needs.
The successful candidate will be a highly-motivated individual who will play a key role in the implementation of the system for our customers. Additionally, the candidate will assist in executing the standard day to day responsibilities of the team working with projects for OMS and PMA platforms. This position requires extensive project management capabilities, critical thinking, organization, attention to detail, and a strong understanding of electronic trading workflows. This role will allow this individual to develop strong relationships with our sell-side clients, including business, technical contacts, and other external parties. This position will also provide the opportunity to work closely with client technology teams. Excellent communications and organizational skills are essential and the candidate should be comfortable managing projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Provide high level and fundamental technical support by ticket, phone and via email on client implementations in work through 24x6 support by operating in different shifts.
- Manage multiple projects & cases independently across global clients and help address the queue of implementation work; being an escalation point with designated modules.
- Identify and interpret client needs and determine appropriate action and validate technical issues, follow-up and test solutions. Work closely with Regional Engagement Managers & Specialists to provide assistance as they manage all aspects of the implementation from gathering and documenting business requirements to outlining systems configuration and integration concerns.
- Detect, troubleshooting & resolve issues in accounting, GL posting, reconciliation and settlement; Monitor and proactively fix issues to ensure PMA system to work seamlessly with third-party interfaces
- Understanding of Eze as a software provider in the industry, target client base, competitors
- Work well under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Be an Excellent communicator, multi-tasker and a mentor to the team in providing extensive, detailed instructional documentation externally and internally. Communicates impact of issues to senior management and Liaise with internal teams across R&D and client services across a wide range of modules.
- Absorb and stay current with changes to both the financial and technical global area.
- Understanding of the Investment lifecycle and components: Pre-Trade Compliance, Order Generation, Order Execution, Trade Confirmation, Trade settlements, reconciliation, reporting & regulatory reporting, corporate actions, risk
- Understanding and interpreting reference data (Securities, Trades, Counterparties, Prime Brokers)
- Understanding of Hedge Fund reporting and common client needs: NAV, P&L, Inventory Closeouts, Share Classes, Fund Structures, Accounting Standards (IFRS vs GAAP), Financial Reporting (Trial Balance, Income Statement, Balance Sheet)
- Understanding of Major Asset Classes-Valuation and P&L: Equities, Futures, Options, FX, Fixed Income (Govt, Corp, Money Mkt).
- Understanding of settlement and reconciliation processes (Trade / Position Exports) (Pos/Cash/Transaction Rec)
- SQL: Working knowledge of relational databases- Ability to write and read queries to pull data and running statements to modify DB tables when necessary.
- Networking: Understanding of Windows server environments, IIS, Folder structures, FTP processes
- Datafeed: Previous experience with navigating around market data systems such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Factset
- Previous experience working in either a .NET application or portfolio management software.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel: Data filtering, Vlookups, IF Statements
- Previous experience of using a case & incident management tool, i.e Salesforce, Sugar CRM, CRM Dynamics, JIRA, Confluence, Slack for priority and expectation management
- Masters in Finance/Charted Accountant (CA) degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-6 years of related industry work experience
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client's unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients' unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website