The Cloud Solutions Architect will be responsible for designing and overseeing the company's Cloud application design and Cloud management and monitoring. The architect is also responsible for documenting and developing in-depth knowledge of company's existing application architecture and technology portfolio.
- Develop technology solutions and map the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with overall technology strategy.
- Perform analysis and design, requirements gathering, documentation, programming, testing, system installation and/or conversion and general troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Build proactive performance monitoring, alerting, error reporting and deployment automations.
- Design and develop the architecture, roadmap, and standards for the enterprise data warehouse that will align with the customer business and IT objectives
- Collaborates with internal and external engineering teams, architects and developers throughout FGA network to ensure alignment.
Experience & Skills Required:
- A degree in Information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent technical field.
- A graduate degree in a related field a plus.
- AWS certified solutions architect is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience with solution architecture experience with 2+ years in Cloud architecture.
- Experienced in building highly scalable, cloud-native applications on the AWS platform using core developer services like API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB and ECS.
- Strong background in an Architecture discipline – Enterprise, Application, Solution, Technical.
- Experience in using PaaS and Container platforms
- Strong experience in at least one RDBMS
- 2+ years of experience in Node.JS and NoSQL databases.
- In-depth knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, Dynamo DB, Lambda functions, DS, Route53 & S3).
- Experience or in-depth understanding in AWS, AWS IoT concepts like Lambda, Kinesis Firehose, Redshift, AWS Java SDK programming and CLI Tools
- Experience and participation in one or more of the following teams: DevOps, Production Support, or Software Engineering with real-world hands-on experience in building and deploying enterprise solutions
- Experience delivering solutions built on cloud managed services in any of the three major public clouds – AWS or Azure
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website