The Executive Assistant performs, under limited supervision, routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing/maintaining paper and electronic files, and providing information to callers.
- Answers telephones and gives information to callers, takes messages, or transfers calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Sets up and maintains paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other materials.
- Opens, reads, routes, and distributes incoming mail and other materials. Prepares answers to routine letters.
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Completes and routes forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Arranges conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel. Coordinates conferences and meetings.
- Prepares the president's weekly expense reports.
- Administers department programs, projects, and/or processes.
- Orders and dispenses supplies.
- Makes copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Supports recruiting efforts by posting positions internally and externally. Coordinates interview schedules and travel arrangements for executive candidates.
- May assist in other processes such as reconciliation, expense report preparation, invoicing, annual budget development/compilation, etc.
- May train/mentor Administrative Assistants or Sr Administrative Assistants.
Experience & Skills Required:
- 5+ years related experience.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to utilize office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems; able to use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website