First Student is now hiring an Heavy Collision Repair & Auto Body Fabricator at our body shop location in Clarksburg, NJ!
First things First: Who are we?
Twice the size of our next largest competitor, First Student is the leading school transportation solutions provider in North America. Every day, we complete 5 million student journeys, moving more passengers than all U.S. airlines combined. With a team of highly trained drivers and the industry's strongest safety record, First Student delivers reliable, quality services to 1,100 school districts.
Why join First as a Heavy Collision Repair & Auto Body Fabricator?
- $28 - $34.60 / hour based on experience and qualifications (NOT flat-rate)
- An additional $.75 per hour for each ASE certification (up to 5 max) you possess or obtain
- Company-paid ASE testing and training materials
- Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 2:30 pm full-time shift schedule and consistent, year-round work
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, & 401(k)
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Annual allowances for boots and prescription safety glasses
- State-of-the-art training programs
- Discounts on cell phone plans, cars, and more through the Perk Spot program!
About the Heavy Collision Repair & Auto Body Fabricator Position
- Perform automotive body and related repairs
- Remove, install, adjust, and align body components
- Document all repair and maintenance actions on work orders
- Provide written estimates of repair
Heavy Collision Repair & Auto Body Fabricator Technician Qualifications
- Valid driver's license required
- Auto Body & Collision Damage repair certificates preferred
- Previous work experience in an auto body repair facility
- Willingness to participate in the ASE certification program. Training, testing, and bonuses are provided!
- Subject to DOT drug testing and physical. DOT Regulation 49 CFR Part 40 does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason.
Get your career on the road with First Student!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website