Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Prairie View, IL-- $21/HR, Paid CDL Training, & $2,500-$3,000 Sign-On Bonus/Retention Bonus!
No experience necessary! We will train you!
15763 West Aptakisic Road, Prairie View, Illinois, USA, 60069
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- $21.00/ HR Starting Wage Depending on Experience
- No Experience Necessary! We Train!
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus/Retention Bonus (For inexperienced drivers not fully licensed and permitted)*
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus/Retention Bonus (Experienced, fully permitted and licensed drivers)*
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus**
- Paid CDL Training
- Reimbursement for CDL Upgrade
- Six paid holidays
- Summer work available. Not just a job during the school year anymore!
- Child Ride along on most routes.
- Life Insurance! (See location for details!!)
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a drug screen & physical
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we've created a working environment that you'll love. And, because we're a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you'll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
*Bonus Offer Expires 9/30/2021.
**Conditions Apply, See Location for Details.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website