Now Hiring School Bus Drivers in Eugene, OR
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- Starting wages $15.50/HR - $17/HR, depending on experience
- $6,500 Sign on Bonus for Credentialed Drivers with Class A or B License, and P&S Endorsements *
- $4,000 Sign on Bonus for NON CDL Drivers (Must Complete Training, Receive Class B License and P&S Endorsements) *
- 3 Paid Holidays
- Attendance Bonus
- Free CDL permit prep Training
- Paid training once CDL permit has been obtained
- Four (4) guaranteed hours on school days (Working AM/PM split shift required)
- No weekends required!
- Referral Bonus Program
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver's license for at least 3 years
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we've created a working environment that you'll love.
And, because we're a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you'll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
*conditions apply, offer expires 1/31/2022
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website