Call Center Supervisor
The Call Center Supervisor provides supervision and training to the call center staff. First Transit hires individuals who make safety and customer service their top priorities. If you have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, we are looking for you!
First Transit is proud to offer:
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days.
- Positive and rewarding work environment
Call Center Supervisor major responsibilities:
- Ensure callers are treated with courtesy while respecting the callers' rights to privacy.
- Accurately follow and explain policy and procedures as outlined in the Operations and Procedure Manual to staff
- Correctly enter data into software system to record transportation type, pickup time, appointment times, addresses, provider assigned, etc.
- Train document trip authorization according to the Operation and Procedure Manual
- Meet or exceed established performance requirements
- Adhere to work schedule in order to handle the call volume and contractual requirements
- Respond to customer inquiries and problems providing timely and accurate information or directing inquires to Managers.
- Remain informed on new policy and procedures and other general information of interest to customers
- Interview and staff call center
Call Center Supervisor requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 plus years' experience in call center environment.
- Able to operate a computer and standard telephone system.
- Exercise business telephone etiquette as outlined in the Operations and Procedure Manual
- Strong communication skills
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website