Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now's your chance!
Get paid to do what you love!
Join the First Transit-Tiger Transit team, operating exclusively within the Auburn University and be a part of something rewarding and satisfying! As a Shuttle Bus Driver you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- Newly increased wages!
- $14.00 per hour starting wage!
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge Training
- Full Time work Available 35+ hours a week!
- Afternoons & Evenings
- NO weekends!
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
Must Possess a valid CDL with a Passenger Endorsement!
Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Have great verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
Please Note - All candidates are subject to a pre-employment background check, drug screen and DOT physical.
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online or in-person at:
1967 Wire Road
Auburn, AL 36832!
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Apply on company website