Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now's your chance! Get PAID to serve your community!
CDL & NON-CDL DRIVERS NEEDED!!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via the Anne Arundel County Department of Transportation. Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities! As a Bus Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
Our buses are disinfected daily and masks, gloves and sanitizer are all provided.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our Non-CDL Drivers:
- $15.51/HR for CDL & $14.91/hr for Non-CDL Drivers!!
- $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!*
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental, and vision
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Full-Time shifts
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Serving passengers who live and work in your community
You'll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- CDL Drivers MUST have a valid CDL class A or B with Passenger Endorsement (Airbrake Endorsement- not required!)
- Please note all applicants are subject to drug test, and physical
*Sign on bonus: Terms & Conditions Apply. See location for details. Bonus expires 9/30/21*
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website