Fleet Service Employee - Servicing CobbLinc
Are you committed to providing the highest levels of quality service? If so, First Transit wants you! The Fleet Service Employee performs fueling, bus cleaning, and detailing under the supervision of maintenance staff. This is a 3rd shift 5:30 PM to 2:00 AM position with workdays varying
First Transit is proud to offer:
- $12.05 hourly pay
- $2,500 sign-on bonus* (conditions apply; see locations for details)
- An excellent benefits package with paid holidays & vacation, medical, vision, and dental coverage, and a 401(k) savings plan.
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide!
- A great work environment!
As a Fleet Service Employee, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Fuel all vehicles
- Check and add fluids to vehicles as needed
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of vehicles
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Fleet Service Employee:
- A valid driver's license is required
- Vehicle cleaning, detailing, and fueling experience is a plus
- Ability to learn maintenance skills
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- The majority of your shift will be spent working outdoors in various types of weather conditions.
- Be subject to a drug test and physical
Apply today to join our team!
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services, and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Panama, and India. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website