Have you considered being a Airport Shuttle Driver? Would you like to drive exclusively at the airport, providing travelers a short shuttle from the Midway Airport terminal to the rental car facility?
You can also Join us every Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at 5028 W. 67th St, Bedford Park, Illinois, USA, 60638-6410. Meet the team and learn more about your future career! There will be an opportunity to fill out an online application and for an on-the-spot interview! Social Distancing, PPE and all other state guidelines will be adhered to during these events.
Now's your chance to welcome visitors to Chicago!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- New $16.50/HR Starting Wage + Tips!
- Paid Training
- Guaranteed 40 Hours/Week.
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental and vision
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Year-round work
- Get to meet exciting travelers!
You'll be responsible for:
- Providing travelers a short shuttle from the airport terminal to the rental car facility
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Required to have CDL Class B License with Air Brake and Passenger endorsements
- Have good communication skills
- Have availability to work assigned shifts (PM and Overnight shifts available)
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Please note all applicants are subject to drug test and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website