Remote Lead Customer Service Representatives
First Transit is looking for Lead Customer Service Representatives in Glen Ellyn, IL to guide, mentor, and direct our team of customer service representatives as they work with our elderly and/or disable clientele to schedule transportation using the LIFT service. We are seeking responsible, customer service and quality-oriented employees seeking a leadership role. If you are ambitious, good with people, and enjoy a diverse community, then you will enjoy this role working with our friendly, cross-functional team.
That is why our employees call this the “love-what-you-do” line of work!
Our Lead Customer Service Representatives enjoy:
- Paid Training
- 20 hours ongoing paid training guaranteed!
- Paid time off
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days.
- Positive and rewarding work environment
Our Lead Customer Service Representatives are responsible for:
- Performing remote and side-by-side monitoring, leading, and guiding of Customer Service Representatives
- Administer spot checks and retention quizzes to ensure product competency
- Ensure compliance to the company's code of conduct and all existing company policies, provides guidance, training, direction for Customer Service Representatives
- Initiate recognition programs that reinforce desired performance and behavior
- Guide team members on a regular basis, ensuring they are equipped with needed knowledge and skills, give effective coaching and feedback, which includes discussion of stats and action plans, to team members on a regular basis
- Check and monitor daily attendance and break schedules of team members to ensure adherence to set schedules
To qualify as a Lead Customer Service Representatives, you'll need:
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Two years minimum of excellent customer service experience
- Contact Center leadership experience preferred
- Ability to communicate and be proactive in retraining
- Ability to sit and operate a computer
- Ability to answer and handle escalated calls
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced call center
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks based on business needs
- To be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website