Have you considered being a Reservationist?
Now is your chance!
Part Time and Full Time Positions Available!
First Transit is looking for Reservationists in McHenry, IL. Our Reservationists help maintain inbound and outbound calling to our customers in order to facilitate transportation for our customers. We hire individuals who make safety and customer service their top priorities. If you have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, First Transit is looking for you!
That is why our employees call this the “love-what-you-do” line of work!
Our Reservationists will enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days.
- A great work environment
- Start as early as 5:15 AM
- The latest shift ends at 6 PM.
- The location is also open on Saturdays and Sundays.
Reservationists are responsible for:
- Answers all incoming phone calls promptly and courteously.
- Efficiently receives all ride request information from callers and repeats all information received to confirm accuracy.
- Records type of service/related information accurately on each ride request.
- Establishes rapport and professional confidence level with passengers and is sensitive to passengers needs.
- Has proficient knowledge of Scheduling System.
- Possesses knowledge of First Transit and “agency” policies and Procedures.
- Efficiency is demonstrated by average telephone talk time.
- Has excellent knowledge of service area and is proficient in use of street directory and reverse directory.
- Creates manual trip ticket when system is at capacity and forwards to scheduler/dispatcher
- Suggests alternatives to passengers if system is at capacity at a particular time.
- Maintains organized work environment.
- Maintains the highest standard of excellence for subordinates, company personnel, and all people contacted through personal appearance and attitude.
To qualify as a Reservationist, you'll need:
- Knowledge of computers
- Customer service experience
- Phone/Call center experience
- Experience with filing, data processing
- To be familiar with service area
- To be able to make sound judgment decisions
- A team-player attitude
- Reliable transportation
- Be subject to a background check and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering. That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website