Are you interested in becoming a Part Time Reservationist?
Now is your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit is looking for Reservation Agents in our Portland, OR location! Our Reservation Agents assist paratransit LIFT passengers to schedule rides timely and accurately, so they arrive to their requested destination safely and on-time. Reservation Agents are the first line of contact with our LIFT customers and give the “First Impression” to each caller regarding the LIFT program.
That is exactly why our employees say this is the “love-what-you-do” line of work!
Our Part Time Reservation Agents Enjoy:
- Earn $250 for successful completion of entire training program and working
- After 60 days of continued employment, after training is completed, earn another $250
- Team-oriented Environment
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America.
- Company paid training
- Paid sick days.
- Steady 20 hours per week schedule
- TriMet Hop Fastpass, at no cost
- Opportunity to work additional hours as needed through volunteer sign up.
Our Part Time Reservation Agents primary duties include:
- Receives phone requests for transportation services, evaluates the requests and accurately schedules transportation.
- Enters data into computer terminal and verifies all passenger information so that all trip details are accurate to ensure timely, safe and productive passenger service.
- Assures that all passenger information is accurate to eliminate uncertainties regarding agency funding, equipment type, fare type, mobility aids, number of passengers and trip purpose.
- Receives and documents changes to passenger information.
- Performs other related tasks as requested.
To qualify as a Part Time Reservation Agent, you will need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Spanish/English Bilingual, preferred
- Type 35 w.p.m.
- Windows-based PC and Software experience.
- Must possess excellent phone skills and interpersonal skills.
- Communicate effectively and understandably, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and ability to rapidly acquire a working knowledge of specific contract requirements/guidelines and Paratransit Services.
- Work at a fast pace paying attention to detail while making minimal errors.
- Be sensitive to diverse groups of individuals including the elderly and persons of disability.
Additional requested, not required, skills:
- Three years of public contact or customer service type work or equivalent education.
- Ten Key knowledge
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering- That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website