Are you interested in becoming a Scheduler? Now is your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit is looking for Schedulers to review, revise, and produce final driver manifests for next day door-to-door ADA transportation service. We hire individuals who make attention to detail and interpersonal communication their top priority. If you have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, First Transit is looking for you!
That is why our employees call this the “love-what-you-do” line of work!
Our Schedulers enjoy:
- Competitive pay rates
- Team-oriented Environment
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days.
Our Schedulers are responsible for:
- Use scheduling software (Trapeze) to produce and distribute manifests for next day trips as contractually required, seven days a week.
- Critically analyze daily schedules in support of on-time performance, efficient routing, and productivity objectives.
- Monitor demand throughout the day and adjust run times and breaks as needed. Communicate run-time adjustments to service providers in a timely manner.
- Run appropriate reports throughout the day and at the end of the day to check for issues and make necessary corrections.
- Maintain/update customer profile information in the system and assist in managing standing order trips.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To qualify as a Scheduler, you'll need:
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent computer skills are necessary and the ability to learn scheduling software.
- One year of experience in customer service, or one year of dispatch or equivalent experience that demonstrates the applicant's ability to learn and perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- The ability to communicate effectively and understandably, both orally and in writing; take instructions or direction from members of the team; work in a fast pace environment; pay attention to detail; handle stress; manage multiple duties or assignments, sit or stand at workstation for extended periods of time.
- To possess excellent interpersonal skills, good problem solving and analytical skills necessary to gather and interpret data, have good organizational skills and be able to prioritize work.
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering. That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website