Vehicle Fueler & Washer
Are you committed to providing the highest levels of quality service? If so, First Transit wants you! The Vehicle Fueler and Washer performs vehicle fueling, cleaning and detailing under the supervision of maintenance staff.
First Transit is proud to offer:
- $15/HR starting wages!
- Excellent benefits package with paid holidays & vacation, medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan.
- ASE training and testing materials provided
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide! - Advance your career as Shop Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our Greyhound, First Transit, & First Vehicle Services divisions across North America!
- A great work environment!
Vehicle Fueler & Washer major responsibilities:
- Fuel all vehicles
- Check and add fluids to vehicles as needed
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of vehicles
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor.
Vehicle Fueler & Washer requirements:
- Valid driver's license
- Vehicle fueling, cleaning, and detailing experience a plus
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Background check and drug screen required
Apply today to join our team!
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Apply on company website